Long-term Care Resources
Stress Less About Long-term Care
It's crucial to plan for care needs and understand the options available. This page is designed to provide you with valuable information on long-term care, including the different types of care available, how to pay for care, and other considerations involved.
Our goal is to empower you with the knowledge and resources you need to make informed decisions about your long-term care needs and ensure that you receive the best possible care when you need it.
Check out the resources below to make the transition for yourself or a loved one to long-term care as stress-free as possible!
eBook: Planning and Paying for Long-Term Care
This eBook stresses the importance of planning for long-term care costs and provides information on several funding alternatives. Armed with this knowledge, older adults and their families can formulate plans that will lead to better health decisions and greater peace of mind.
Finding and Selecting a Senior Living Community
Choosing the right community can be a daunting task, as there are a multitude of options available with varying levels of care, amenities, and costs. To help navigate this process, check out the resources below to aid in finding and selecting a senior living community. From tips on what to look for in a community to checklists and moving tips, these resources can help you make an informed decision and find a community that best fits your needs and lifestyle.
- How To Evaluate a Senior Living Arrangement
- How to Choose? The Ultimate Assisted Living Facility Checklist
- The 9 Questions to Match You to Your Perfect Senior Living Facility
- The Big Move: A Checklist for Moving Into Assisted Living
- Aging in Place: The Assisted Living Option
- How to Make the Most of Your Senior Living Community Tour
- Three Options for Short-Stay Assisted Living
- Senior Home Care 101: What Are Your Options?
- 7 Tips for Moving Day: Moving Into a Senior Living Community
- How to Sell Your Home and Move into a Senior Living Community
- 10 Tips for Decorating Your New Home in Assisted Living
Looking for an assisted living home can be overwhelming, and it's crucial to identify what's important to you in a community. To assist you in this process, we have created a detailed list of 129 things to consider when searching for an assisted living home. This list can serve as a valuable resource during your visits to potential communities, allowing you to make an informed decision and choose the right place to live.
More Long-term Care Resources
Looking for more? Check out the following articles related to care planning and more!
- Is In-Home Care Right for Me?
- Geriatric Care Managers: Finding a Guide for the Path
- How to Plan for the Long-Term Care of a Loved One
- Do You Need Long-Term Care Insurance?
- 13 Warning Signs Your Older Loved One Needs Help at Home
- After the Hospital: Recovering in a Skilled Nursing Facility
- What Are ADLs (Activity of Daily Living)?
- Geriatrics vs. Gerontology: What's the Difference?
- What is a Care Plan?
- 10 Signs Your Loved One is Ready for Assisted Living
- 10 Signs Your Loved One is Ready for Memory Care
Making Medicare Easy to Understand
This eBook provides a practical guide to all things Medicare. It covers the basics for the various parts of the program so you can feel more confident in navigating this sometimes complicated topic.
Armed with this knowledge, you can set yourself and your family on a course for better health and peace of mind during your Medicare journey.
If you are an American approaching your 65th birthday, are you prepared for Medicare? Most of us know Medicare as a health insurance plan for seniors. Yet, there are lots of questions:
- How does it work?
- Do I need to sign-up?
- If so, how do I enroll?
Download the eBook to find the answers!
That's not all!
Cantissimo Senior Living is working every day at preparing new resources and services to help you with your next phase of life.
We understand long-term care is a major decision and we're here to help you with this process.
Subscribe to updates on the form to the right to stay informed on new content!
Remember to follow us on social media and stay up to date on the latest housing!