Planning and Paying for Long-Term Care:
What Are My Options?
This eBook stresses the importance of planning for long-term care costs and provides information on several funding alternatives. Armed with this knowledge, older adults and their families can formulate plans that will lead to better health decisions and greater peace of mind.
- Explanation of why it is important to plan for long-term care
- Non-biased look at each of the following options:
- Personal Resources
- IRAs and 401(k)s
- Health Savings Accounts
- Home Sale Proceeds and Reverse Mortgages
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Life Insurance and Annuities
- Medicare and Medicaid
Complete the Form to Access the Planning and Paying for Long-Term Care e-Book
- Don't miss new content and educational resources
- Receive email updates straight to your inbox
- Choose how often you'd like to receive emails (instantly, daily, weekly, or monthly)